- 100% confidence that products are within safety thresholds and meet social standards
- Assurance that testing does not impede speed to market
- Transparency and visibility of supplier performance
- Ability to simply perform historical reviews
- Respond to changing standards
- Support sustainability and ethical sourcing goals with enriched data for consumers
- Swift, low cost, low touch centralised testing
- Eliminate mis-diagnosis risks
- Remove testing bottlenecks and optimise Turn Around Time (TAT)
- Expand the coverage of substance testing
- Provide a clear audit trail where initial assessments are changed
- Stay ahead of technical and regulatory developments
- Provide greater range of services and value to clients
- Peace of mind that products do not present a safety hazard
- Increased expectation of end to end traceability, greater levels of sustainability and demonstrable ethical sourcing
- Confidence that there is complete integrity in the testing and labelling process
- Reduce regulator oversight and compliance management costs as supply chains evolve or as new public health risks are identified
With COVID vaccines starting production and [pharmaceutical] ULDs that need moving/monitoring [Virtual Control’s] solution becomes even more relevant.
Arnaud Lambert, IATA One Record
[Virtual Control’s] proposed solution has a high business impact. The judges also liked that their product was ready to be built on and that gave confidence that future piloting would have a high chance of success.”
Elton Fong, VP of PSA unboxed,
Judge for Oceans of Opportunities 2020
ULD asset control is a perfect candidate for today’s rapidly evolving technologies as is clearly evidenced by Virtual Control’s success in the [IATA] One Record Hackathon.
Bob Rogers, ULD Care
CODEX’s asset monitoring platform provides airlines and their partners with the actionable data they need to improve their operations, manage their liability, and make data-driven decisions about the management of their ULDs.
CODEX machine-learning and monitoring platform creates a trusted data ecosystem to optimize and control critical operations in sea-bourne logistics and freight forwarding, unlocking a superior level of visibility across global networks, including verifiable damage reports with visual proof.
CODEX’s remote AI-inspection capability mitigates supply chain risks for these high liability and life saving goods by introducing verification and visibility checkpoints to multiple stages of this US $78 billion value chain.
ACIES uses machine-learning to optimize sample analysis for chemical testing as part of an integrated 360-degree platform that ensures the entire lifecycle of an analysis is streamlined, from peak detection to final report.